Reports in Silo give you an overview of your spending and other activity. You can create different reports using Filters and Report Types.
Use the dropdown above the chart to view reports with the following filters:
- All Items: This shows you an overview of all items in your inventory
- By Vendor: Break down results by Vendor
- By Location: Break down results by Storage Location
- By Item Type: Break down results by Item Type
- By Category: Break down results by Item Category
- By Item: Break down results by individual item
Use the next dropdown to pick the report type you want:
- Stock Value: Shows the value of stock during that period for that filter
- Spend: Shows how much you spent during that period for that filter
- All Items: Shows the number of items. For example, if you use a By Category Filter, then All Items will show you how many items fall into that category.
The Reports page in Silo only shows a limited number of records. To view all results for a report, export to Google Sheets. This will prompt you to sign in to Google (sign up for free if you do not already have a Google account), and will create a Pivot Table in a Google Sheet for you.